Auto detailing technique - how to apply Swissvax car wax LSP
In this detailing tutorial video, we demonstrate how to apply a thin layer of car wax onto a car's paintwork. Use wax to give your car a protective finish and a deep, glorious gloss. Apply a thin layer of LSP "Last Step Product" car wax onto your car's paint. For an even deeper finish, apply a second layer of Swissvax car wax after the first has been buffed.
How to apply Swissvax car wax as your Last Step Product (LSP):
- Apply a small amount of Swissvax wax onto a soft applicator pad.
- Using a gentle back-and-forth motion, use the applicator pad to put a thin layer of wax onto a small, manageable section of the paint surface.
- Wait several moments for the wax to haze and cure. Follow the manufacturer's directions on curing time.
- Use a Swissvax Micro-Fluffy towel to buff off the wax residue.
- Enjoy the beautiful finish that you've given your car.
- For an even deeper finish, apply a second layer of Swissvax car wax after applying and buffing the first layer.
Recommended Swissvax car wax products:
- Swissvax Shield – car wax with PTFE
- Swissvax Crystal Rock – premium car wax
- Swissvax Mirage – car wax for all paint types
- Swissvax Blau-Wiess – car wax for BMW paint
- Swissvax Samauri – car wax for Japanese manufacturer paint systems
- Swissvax Zuffenhausen – car wax for Porsche paint
- Swissvax Scuderia – car wax for Italian manufacturer paint systems
- Swissvax Glacier – car wax for white paint
This video is presented for instructional and educational purposes only. Auto Obsessed accepts no liability for any loss or damage whatsoever or howsoever caused in reliance upon such information, application or services. As your results may vary from ours, always know your own product and application and ensure that all techniques used are suitable for your purposes as your results may vary from ours.
Auto Obsessed on Facebook
We regularly post stories and photos on our Facebook page. Go to http://facebook.com/autoobsessed and click "Like" to follow the Auto Obsessed Facebook page.